Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Customer Care at M&M

Mahindra TUV 300 Long Term Ownership Reviews
ashwinaghor
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Customer Care at M&M

Postby ashwinaghor » 11 Feb 2017, 01:26

I have TUVT8AMT 100BHP. Its four months old and covered 11,000 km. Last week I got the second servicing done.

Two days back, I got a shock when an advertisement by M&M appeared in newsaper that the dealership at Thane was suspended and customers should not get into any transaction with this dealer. The advertisement mentioned that the workshop of the dealer was also under suspension.

It was a blow for me coz, the other service stations were at Dombivali and Betul. These were out of question. Then I tweeted Mr Anand Mahindra and told him my problem. I got reply that the Mumbai Regional office was apprised about the issue. In pleasant shock and surprise, I got call from Area Service Manager of M&M.

His name was Rahul. He explained the issue and assured that even if the workshop gets suspended, company will appoint a new servicing centre in Thane. This, I feel, is great gesture by Mr Mahindra. I am really impressed.

Return to “Long Term Ownership Reviews”