Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

M&M recalls new gen Scorpio,NuvoSport due to faulty fluid hose

Awards, Articles, Rumours, clear the air here!!
Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

M&M recalls new gen Scorpio,NuvoSport due to faulty fluid hose

Postby Sharadkt » 22 Sep 2016, 13:05

Mahindra & Mahindra is recalling an unspecified number of its new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport SUVs to rectify faulty fluid hose in engine compartment.

Mahindra and Mahindra

is recalling an unspecified number of its new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport SUVs to rectify faulty fluid hose in engine compartment.

The proactive inspection and repositioning of a fluid hose in the engine compartment on all new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport will cover all the vehicles manufactured till June 2016, Mahindra & Mahindra said in a BSE filing.

The inspection and subsequent rectification will be carried out free of cost and customers will be individually contacted, it added.

"As an endeavour to ensure a hassle free experience for its customers, the company is proactively carrying out this activity. This action is also in compliance with SIAM's voluntary code on vehicle recall," M&M said.

Last month the company had recalled an unspecified number of SsangYong Rexton SUV due to a suspected fault with the rear driveshaft.

source: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wire-n ... 95041.html

ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: M&M recalls new gen Scorpio,NuvoSport due to faulty fluid hose

Postby ankur » 22 Sep 2016, 14:52

I wish they also provide an optional upgrade (chargeable if they want) for TUV 84bhp owners to get upgraded as 100bhp.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby Sharadkt » 23 Sep 2016, 12:40

ankur wrote:I wish they also provide an optional upgrade (chargeable if they want) for TUV 84bhp owners to get upgraded as 100bhp.

Every mHawk80 owner wishes the same, but the company is bothered about only the future customers, not existing ones....

CautionDriveSlow
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby CautionDriveSlow » 23 Sep 2016, 15:50

Being a mhawk80 customer, i am expecting the same. mahindra please take care of your existing customers

Return to “News”