Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Dash box

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
Jacob
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Dash box

Postby Jacob » 01 Jul 2018, 19:25

Can any of you help me on dash storage. What can be fitted? Tissue boxes should be oval? Or perfumes?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Jacob
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: Dash box

Postby Jacob » 01 Jul 2018, 23:30

Hello I am Dr. Jacob Mathew from Aluva, Kerala. I have purchased T4+from TVS, Kochi and have been running for the past two months. Liked the vehicle and am happy after riding 4650 kms. One problem encountered was fitting a two din stereo. The space is not standard like other cars (my previous vehicle was Ford Fiesta). In Ford Fiesta it did not leave any gaps. Now with TUV it left some space, but I successfully covered it with some good chrome material and it now gives a chrome garnish.

I am clueless regarding the dash. It is oval shaped and I don't get tissue boxes of that shape. What else fits there is still a question mark. Has any body done that please share.

Return to “General Discussion”