Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

TUV 300 T10 Manual (Dual Tone)

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
VGR1911
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

TUV 300 T10 Manual (Dual Tone)

Postby VGR1911 » 23 Jan 2019, 14:59

Hi all,

Iam Rajesh from Chennai bought a beast TUV 300 T10 Dual Tone - Manual.
Its almost 6 months now....me and my family really enjoyed the space and height of the vehicle during highway drive.
Its almost 7500 km done now and found wheel spinning issues some times. And also steering seems to be hard comparing any other vehicle. Also some times company fitted audio with screen is getting hanged with no response until we turn off and start again.
Even GPS enabled is also need a time to time update which service centers doesn't know about it. Driving in ECO mode is really not interesting too...

Only satisfaction is got a 7 seater SUV at budget rate with maximum amenities.
Over all its a huge beast which needs few more up-gradation from MAHINDRA. :)

mahendrabilagi
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: TUV 300 T10 Manual (Dual Tone)

Postby mahendrabilagi » 27 Feb 2019, 17:43

Hi, I have TUV 300 Dualtone mHAWK 100, Performance and looks is good. But (trust me) This car has the worst suspention system i ever seen. You feel like you are sitting in last seats of ordinary bus. To much uncomfortable. in bumpy roads in looses control on steering. Please be careful and i suggest not to go with this car. i have been fooled by buying this car.

Return to “Welcome New Members”